20 Quotes to Motivate Your Sales Team
Published on 12 March 2018
There’s a satisfying feeling that you get every time you close a sale – especially if it is one that you have been working on closing it for a long time.
Like that one time you closed a sale that you were nurturing for years and it made all the hard work worth it. The phone calls and emails that you were sending back and forth for years finally pushed your prospect to invest in you and your company.
The precise reason closing a sale feels so amazing is because of the hard word that was put into it – suddenly sleepless nights and long evenings in the office make sense.
Use these 20 quotes for the days when you feel like giving up. Share them with your team or hang them around the office for motivation.
1) "Don't be afraid to give up the good to go for the great." -John D. Rockefeller
2) "Don't let what you cannot do interfere with what you can do." -John R. Wooden
3) "The successful warrior is the average man, with laser-like focus." -Bruce Lee
4) "Be miserable. Or motivate yourself. Whatever has to be done, it's always your choice." -Wayne Dyer
5) "I am not a product of my circumstances. I am a product of my decisions." -Stephen Covey
6) "Great things are done by a series of small things done together." -Vincent van Gogh
7) "Accept failure as part of the process." -Unknown
8) "The secret of getting ahead is getting started." -Mark Twain
9) "Don't watch the clock; do what it does. Keep going." -Sam Levenson
10) "Become the person who would attract the results you seek.” -Jim Cathcart
11) "Setting goals is the first step in turning the invisible into the visible." -Tony Robbins
12) “Motivation will almost always beat mere talent.” – Norman Ralph Augustine
13) “Always do your best. What you plant now, you will harvest later.” – Og Mandino
14) “Our greatest weakness lies in giving up. The most certain way to succeed is to try just one more time.” – Thomas Edison
15) “The harder the conflict, the more glorious the triumph.” – Thomas Paine
16) “It’s not about having the right opportunities. It’s about handling the opportunities right.” – Mark Hunter
17) “The difference between a successful person and others is not a lack of strength, not a lack of knowledge, but rather a lack of will.” – Vince Lombardi
18) “There are no shortcuts to any place worth going.” – Beverly Sills
19) “Life’s battles don’t always go to the strongest or fastest; sooner or later those who win are those who think they can.” – Richard Bach
20) “Obstacles can't stop you. Problems can't stop you. Most of all, other people can't stop you. Only you can stop you.” – Jeffrey Gitomer
Written by: Amy Schiller